|Finn Shows Off His Bowl From The Freezer We Forgot About.|
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensensed Milk (8oz)
- 1.5 Cups Unsweetened Coconut Flakes (I use coarse chopped ones, you can go with whatever size you like)
- 1 Cup Koko Bits (coco nibs or mini chocolate chips)
- 2 Farm Fresh Eggs
- 6 Cups of Fresh Raw Goat Milk
- 1 Cup of Raw Sugar
- 1/4 Cup of Regular Refined White Sugar
- 1/4 Cup All Natural Cocoa Powder (10/12)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Imitation Coconut Extract
- Add all ingredients except for Milk and Koko Bits into a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Add Milk and blend with a hand mixer until most of mixture and milk have mixed well.
- Pour into your ice cream maker container and pour koko bits on top of mixture.
- Follow your ice-cream maker's directions processing for approximately 35-40 minutes.
|Chocolate-Koko Bits-Coconut Ice Cream|